Monday, February 06, 2006

I Used To Do This, But With Pictures Of Karl Malden

Got this from ANONYMOUS. Thought I'd post the pics as I received them.

Apparantly ANONYMOUS got mixed up with the wrong crowd at the February 4th Jerry Hager show & succumbed to peer pressure. Everyone was doing it - Rip Jerry's face out of a postcard & voila! COLORFORMS - The Jerry Hager Edition.

Hail Jerry, full of grace...


Wait, that's not Guinness.


A fan recreating the episode that featured Jerry on COPS.


Here we see another friend of The Jerry Hager Show considering dying her hair to match Jerry's.


Hips are great but I hear tell that Jerry's more of an ass man.


I caught you a delicious bass.


Is it me or does the picture of Jerry look like he's smiling a little more in this one?



*This one just in! 2/07/2006 23:15:41
Sasquatch heart's Jerry.


*Update 2/08/2006 20:58:44
What are you hiding, Jerry?




I'm glad you folks liked the words.

No comments: